20 Jun Honoring Our Fathers, Spiritual Fathers, and the Heavenly Father
Happy Father’s Day from Pastor Mark!
Thanks for your prayers and support, and in particular to those who have been gracious enough to give to support Mark Driscoll Ministries financially. If you’ve been blessed by the content provided through this ministry, we’d encourage you to make a donation of any amount today so that we can continue to distribute more free content, each week.
Today’s question: For those with difficult earthly fathers, or who have lived without a father in the home, how can I best see God as a good Heavenly Father? How can I forgive my earthly father? How do we best honor our Fathers, Spiritual Fathers, and the Heavenly Father?
The Trinity Church Launch – August 7th
The Trinity Church will publicly launch on Sunday, August 7 at two services, 9:00am and 10:45 am. In the meantime, we will be meeting for a Sunday Bible Study every week at our historic church home located just off Freeway 101, Exit #45 at 8620 East McDonald Drive in Scottsdale, Arizona. Once our Launch Team is ready, we will be adding a band, kids ministry, and other Sunday elements as we work toward our eventual public launch.. Join the Trinity Church Launch Team or learn more about how you can donate to The Trinity Church.
The Latest from Around the Blog
- 14 Kinds of Suffering in the Bible – In light of recent tragedies in Orlando, Pastor Mark shares how we wrestle with the realities of evil, sin, and death as we pray fort the victims, all those affected, and the family, friends, ministry leaders, and professional counselors, who are entering into long and painful processes of helping people process this tragedy.
- God Loves Summer Vacation, Too! – “The only paradise is paradise lost.”
- Follow Pastor Mark on Twitter – Get real-time updates from Pastor Mark on the latest content that’s released by following @PastorMark.
- Where is Pastor Mark Preaching Next? – Aside from preaching every Sunday at The Trinity Church launch Bible Study, Pastor Mark also participates in numerous events around the country. Check out the latest events schedule to find out more.
- What Does Pastor Mark Read? – Ever had a tough question, and wondered what book Pastor Mark would recommend to help? Check out the website for Pastor Mark’s recommended reading list, a topical assortment of hundreds of books that will help you in your walk with Jesus.
You’ve heard it before…”Keep it short and simple.” Pastor Mark has been exploring simple ways to improve various arenas of life. Check out some of his recent posts:
- 6 Simple Ways to Become a Better Reader
- 13 Simple Ways to Improve Your Family Vacation
- 9 Simply Ways to Be a Better Friend
- 7 Simple Ways to Redeem Your Commute
- 7 Simple Ways to Improve Family Dinners
- 6 Simple Ways to Improve Your Prayer Life
- 12 Simple Ways to Improve Your Marriage
- 8 Simple Ways to Take a Good Nap